[채용마감] AJP editorial assistant
Asian Journal of Peacebuilding is Scopus–indexed biannual journal published by the Institute for Peace and Unification Studies (IPUS) at Seoul National University.
○ Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15, 10am. Qualified applicants will be interviewed on July 17.
○ Job Position: Editorial Assistant (20 hours per week)
○ Primary Responsibilities:
• Provides editorial support to editors. Assists in scheduling and coordinating editorial process,
including collecting incoming drafts from authors, communicating with authors, reviewers, editors, and press managers.
• Provides administrative support to editors. Maintains appropriate files, records, and other documents as required. Generates and tracks author payments and invoices.
• Monitoring and tracking ongoing editorial process, as well as copy-editing, and proofreading content as needed.
• Preparing publication materials according to AJP style for production.
• Managing post-production process including updating journal content for select databases.
○ Required Qualifications:
• Minimum degree requirement is BA.
• Native speaker of English, fluency in Korean language is preferred, but not necessary.
○ Other Qualifications:
- Multi-year commitment is strongly preferred.
- Previous experiences in copy-editing and journal-related work are preferred.
- Interests in peace studies is also preferred.
- Positive Attitude
- Communication Skill