[채용마감] AJP editorial assistant 채용
Asian Journal of Peacebuilding is Scopus–indexed biannual journal published by
the Institute for Peace and Unification Studies (IPUS) at Seoul National University.
○ Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by July 15, 10am. Qualified
applicants will be interviewed on July 17.
○ Job Position: Editorial Assistant (20 hours per week)
○ Primary Responsibilities:
· Provides editorial support to editors. Assists in scheduling and coordinating
editorial process, including collecting incoming drafts from authors,
communicating with authors, reviewers, editors, and press managers.
· Provides administrative support to editors. Maintains appropriate files,
records, and other documents as required. Generates and tracks author
payments and invoices.
· Monitoring and tracking ongoing editorial process, as well as copy-editing,
and proofreading content as needed.
· Preparing publication materials according to AJP style for production.
· Managing post-production process including updating journal content for
○ Required Qualifications:
· Minimum degree requirement is BA.
· Native speaker of English, fluency in Korean language is preferred, but
○ Other Qualifications:
· Multi-year commitment is strongly preferred.
· Previous experiences in copy-editing and journal-related work are preferred.
· Interests in peace studies is also preferred.
· Positive Attitude
· Communication Skill